TED: Inside the mind of a master procrastinator


In the talk the speaker says that inside the procrastinator's brain not only has a Rational Decision-Maker, but also has an instant Gratification Monkey, who actually takes the wheel. Well, I think it really makes sense to me. Things happen to me quite often, such as school's projects, even dishes. I will procrastinate on it. 

And then, he's mention that there is a guardian angel--the Panic Monster. Now he's the only thing the Monkey is terrified of. But he wakes up only until the deadline gets close, so I'm thinking about  if I can try to give myself deadline. Using tools like prioritized To-Do Lists and creating effective schedules, help me to organize my tasks by priority and deadline. And when I complete a difficult task on time, I can reward myself with a treat. Let me notice how good it feels to finish things! 



留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章