English Learning Podcast

This time I want to introduce you a podcast called '' The English We Speak''. It's produced every week by the BBC, so the anchors often have British accent, which I personally like it. Every episode is not long, with each one only 3 minutes long. It also has a script that you can easily know the context. Besides, there are some merits, such as it won't take me lots of time, or catch up on the  latest English idioms. You should try it! Check it here : https://www.bbc.co.uk/learningenglish/english/features/the-english-we-speak



留言

  1. I also like the British accent very much. I find it very attractive. It turns out that the BBC also has this Podcast. Thank you for your recommendation.
    BY 18愷芯

    回覆刪除
  2. This podcast is from BBC and like mine, but I think it can useful in learning English.

    回覆刪除
  3. This podcast is so cool! I can learn something different speak English way or know the other means in the vocabulary. Besides, it provides the script on its websites, and in the podcast, it also takes some examples to introduce. Thanks for your recommendation.

    回覆刪除
  4. BBC is one of my favorite English website, but I don't know they have podcast now! It becomes convenient to listen.

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章